Snoring is the production of a jarring sound that happens when air flows past the relaxed tissues found in the throat hence causing a vibration when one breathes. Snoring could happen naturally, can be caused by a chronic condition, or could indicate a severe health problem. Snoring can be very irritative to some people, and there are ways to reduce snoring. These include sleeping on your side, not taking alcohol before your bedtime, shedding some weight or even getting anti-snore beds. Today we look at the best five adjustable beds for snoring.
The best five adjustable beds are
iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed
The reason we recommend iDealBed 4i Custom as one of the best adjustable beds in this review because we love the sleek modern sturdy design. Made to fit any decor with a neutral charcoal furniture grade fabric, this adjustable bed will give more people the comfort and convenience in the bed room.
- A wireless Back-lit remote with 19 buttons
- 2 USB ports on each underside
- An Ultra Sturdy Steel frame
- Under-bed Night Light
- 4 Smart One Touch iDeal Memory pre-sets
- An emergency battery back-up power box
- Simple 2 step assembly design
- Easy to assemble as no tools are required.
- Comes with an emergency battery back-up power box.
- 2 USB ports that would charge your device
- 3-present memory positions
- No pillow tilting
- When the head is raised, it moves you from the nightstand.
- Not a deck-on-deck bed.
Blissful Nights Adjustable Bed Base
What’s in a name? Blissful Nights Bed Base comes with adjustable legs allows the adjustable base to fit into most bed frames giving the appearance of a standard foundation.
- Has a wireless remote
- Adjustable legs
- Base options as you can choose a Queen or Split King
- No tools are required for setup
- A foot retainer for holding the mattress
- A Back-up battery power box
- Weighs 119 pounds
- Measures 60 x 80 x 14 inches
- It has a foot retainer bar to keep the mattress in place
- It has under-bed lighting
- Very durable
- It is also useful in reducing joint pains
- It allows three different heights
- It is made of high-quality materials
- They have poor customer service
Reverie 5D Adjustable Bed
- It weighs 122 pounds
- Measures 80 x 60 x 15 inches
- Wireless back-lit remote
- 3D wave technology for a better massage
- The massage has ten intensity levels
- Comes with a Back-up battery.
- 20-year warranty
- Excellent safety features
- An app or a remote can efficiently operate it
- Good price
- Quiet head and foot adjustment
- It does not have a power strip for the accessories
LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed
- Weighs 144 pounds
- Measures 79.5 x 59.5 x 15 inches
- A wireless remote with a flashlight
- An upholstered charcoal-grey frame
- Made of polyester
- Programmable memory option for your best position
- Very easy to setup
- Not too expensive
- Quiet movements
- Easy to understand remote
- It reduces joint pains too
- It only has one position memory
- Leg height cannot be altered/adjusted
- The mattress moves at times.
Leggett & Platt S-Cape Adjustable Bed
- 2 programmable positions
- A back-lit wireless remote
- A wall hugger engineering
- A press-and-hold safety feature
- A grey patterned upholstery
- Hold up to 700 pounds
- Pillow tilting
- 2 factory pre-set position, flat and anti-snore
- Impressive safety features
- Under-bed nightlight
- Adjustable legs
- No mattress retention bar
- You cannot buy directly from the manufacturer
How do adjustable beds help in preventing snoring?
The best way to prevent yourself from snoring is by sleeping upright. Not all beds can offer this, and this is where the adjustable beds come in as they can make you sleep upright in the right angle. These beds also help in reducing back pains, neck pains, and constipation.
Value your body and mind the well-being of the person sleeping next to you or the one you are sharing the room with. Go through the review again and get an adjustable mattress that will work well for you.