Snoring is the production of a jarring sound that happens when air flows past the relaxed tissues found in the throat. This causes a vibration when we breath. Snoring could happen naturally, can be caused by a chronic condition, or could indicate a severe health problem. Snoring can be very irritate to some people, and there are ways to reduce snoring. These include sleeping on your side, not taking alcohol before your bedtime, shedding some weight or even getting anti-snore beds. Today we look at the best five adjustable beds for snoring.
How do adjustable beds help in preventing snoring?
A List of Top 5 Best Adjustable Beds for Snoring
iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed
The reason we recommend iDealBed 4i Custom as one of the best adjustable beds in this review. We love the sleek modern sturdy design. Made to fit any decor with a neutral charcoal furniture grade fabric, this adjustable bed will give more people the comfort and convenience in the bed room.
So why I recommend this the iDealBed 41? Well, it’s the best value for your money. It’s super easy to install. The zero gravity position is so comfortable.
- A wireless Back-lit remote with 19 buttons
- 2 USB ports on each underside
- An Ultra Sturdy Steel frame
- Under-bed Night Light
- 4 Smart One Touch iDeal Memory pre-sets
- An emergency battery back-up power box
- Simple 2 step assembly design
- Easy to assemble as no tools are required.
- Comes with an emergency battery back-up power box.
- 2 USB ports that would charge your device
- 3-present memory positions
- No pillow tilting
- When the head is raised, it moves you from the nightstand
- Not a deck-on-deck bed.
Blissful Nights Adjustable Bed Base
What’s in a name? Blissful Nights Bed Base comes with adjustable legs allows the adjustable base to fit into most bed frames giving the appearance of a standard foundation.
So why should buy this bed? It’s a quality product with a good price. Assembly is no hassle as you won’t need any tool.
- Has a wireless remote
- Adjustable legs
- Base options as you can choose a Queen or Split King
- No tools are required for setup
- A foot retainer for holding the mattress
- A Back-up battery power box
- Weighs 119 pounds
- Measures 60 x 80 x 14 inches
- It has a foot retainer bar to keep the mattress in place
- It has under-bed lighting
- Very durable
- Reducing joint pains
- 3 different heights
- Made of high-quality materials
- They have poor customer service
Reverie 5D Adjustable Bed
Made in USA, this is one of the best adjustable bed frame for those who suffer from sleep apnea, snoring, and lower back pain. The Reverie 5D Adjustable Foundation features light gray upholstery and virtually unlimited head and foot positions.
- It weighs 122 pounds
- Measures 80 x 60 x 15 inches
- Wireless back-lit remote
- 3D wave technology for a better massage
- The massage has ten intensity levels
- Comes with a Back-up battery.
- 20-year warranty
- Excellent safety features
- An app or a remote can efficiently operate it
- Good price
- Quiet head and foot adjustment
- It does not have a power strip for the accessories
LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed
Our favorite of the Lucid adjustable bed is the folding hinge, which makes shipping quite reasonable. Easy to assemble, changing elevation and position is quiet.
- Weighs 144 pounds
- Measures 79.5 x 59.5 x 15 inches
- A wireless remote with a flashlight
- An upholstered charcoal-grey frame
- Made of polyester
- Programmable memory option for your best position
- Very easy to setup
- Not too expensive
- Quiet movements
- Easy to understand remote
- It reduces joint pains too
- It only has one position memory
- Leg height cannot be altered/adjusted
- The mattress moves at times.
Leggett & Platt S-Cape Adjustable Bed
The great thing about this adjustable bed is it has many nice features to like. Easy to install, it’s quiet. You can easily adjust it to suit your needs.
- 2 programmable positions
- A back-lit wireless remote
- A wall hugger engineering
- A press-and-hold safety feature
- A grey patterned upholstery
- Hold up to 700 pounds
- Pillow tilting
- 2 factory pre-set position, flat and anti-snore
- Impressive safety features
- Under-bed nightlight
- Adjustable legs
- No mattress retention bar
- You cannot buy directly from the manufacturer