You may have been wondering whether there is any pillow that stay cool all night long? How to sleep well especially for those who is a side sleeper with shoulder pain? Buy the best cooling pillow for night sweat! A cooling pillow will help you sleep better (whether you need a Fitbit or not). Remember that not all pillows are made the same. The cool gel creates a cold sleeping surface that helps those who suffer from hot flashes or overheating at night. The best cooling pillow for side sleeper is great for sweaty head, side sleeper, neck pain relief, and your comfort.
Read to learn more about my selections of the pillows that help cool down the night for night sleeper.
A List of Top 10 Best Cooling Pillows for Side Sleepers to Buy in 2019
1. ViscoSoft Arctic Contour Pillow
This cooling pillow is the top best for those who are side sleepers or back sleepers. The responsive design essential for most people. Comparing to other cooling pillows, the ViscoSoft Arctic Contour Pillow has 30% more cooling gel. The reason we like this pillow the most is the 3 layers- supportive foam core. You no longer need to flip this pillow to find a cold spot.
- Coated with wave flow cooling gel
- Durable pillow
- Constructed with pressure sensitive memory foam
2. LinenSpa Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Gel
The combined gel-infused foam with two liquid Z GEL packets makes this product outstanding. The Tencel removable cover is best for better moisture and laundering.
- An interior made from shredded memory foam
- 100 percent cotton cover
- Best budget
3. Z Gel-Infused Dough Memory Foam Pillow with Double Z-Gel Liquid Gel Packets
The breathable pillow comes with a softer, cooler, and doughier memory foam. The pillow design is ideal for natural curves of your head, neck, and spine all night long.
- Two cooling liquid gel packs
- Durable, breathable, and resilient
4. PharMeDoc Contour Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel
The PharMeDoc comes with a machine washable removable pillow case. We really like this cooling pillow for its hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant feature.
- Pillow case is dust mite resistant and removable
- Contour shape to prevent neck pain
- Gel layer disperses body heat
5. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
Made in the USA, the Snuggle-Pedic is another best cooling pillow to consider. You’ll like the breathable micro-vented cover of the pillow itself.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
6. Coop Home Goods – Eden Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
Safety and comfy first. This is all about this cool pillow product. It’s easy to do dry wash it in your machine.
- Allergen and chemical free
- Fade resistant and stain resistant
- 100% Polyester, 40% Bamboo Derived Rayon, 60% Polyester
7. Z ZZ00LLGF Gel Memory Foam L-Shape Pillow for Side Sleeping Comfort
What makes this pillow more remarkable than others on this list is its ergonomic l-shape design provides support for the head, neck and shoulders.
- Ergonomic l-shape design
- Gel dough formula
- Tencel removable cover
8. Brookstone BioSense 2-in-1 Shoulder Pillow for Side Sleepers
Soft and firm, the Brookstone BionSense pillow is just perfect for most side sleepers. Also, we really like its best value for the money you can buy.
- Soft, supportive and lightweight
- Removable and machine washable microfiber cover
9. Glideaway Revolution Tech Transcend Pillow
The pillow is too high for back sleepers, but it’s the best for side sleepers. Is there a pillow that stays cool all night? This is the one we highly recommend.
- Dual sided cooling with Feran Ice Technology & Air Mesh panels
- Firm yet comfortable
- Added breathability and moisture wicking
10. MALOUF ZZKKSCMPGL Z Side Sleeper Shoulder Cutout Dough Memory Foam Pillow
Made for side sleepers, the MALOUF Z Side Sleeper Shoulder Cutout Dough Memory Foam Pillow really helps with the night sweats. It can help get rid of your shoulder pain. All in all, it is amazingly comfortable and very cool. You can remove the cover to wash whenever you want.
- Liquid gel layer
- Removable and washable 100% tencel lyocell cover for moisture-wicking comfort
Good to Know
How to avoid neck pain when you wake up in the morning? Spinal alignment is very essential of any pillow, which helps alleviate neck pain. Thus, if neck pain is your current critical issue, you should get one of the contour memory foam pillow from our list of recommendations. The best cooling pillow is really a good choice for night sweats. According to Daniel Gartenberg, a sleep scientist who is currently an assistant adjunct professor in bio-behavioral health at Penn State, “sleep is actually a relatively recent discovery. Scientists only started looking at sleep 70 years ago.” You can read more about ‘Why eight hours a night isn’t enough, according to a leading sleep scientist’ on Quartz.
What kind of pillow does a side sleeper need? As we sleep every night with a pillow, it’s time to give yourself a comfortable, cooling pillow to sleep well throughout the night. As you read through my list above, these are the top best selected cooling pillows for neck pain side sleepers.