If you want to increase your endurance and muscle tone, then adding weights to your cardio workouts can make a big difference. Even just a few pounds on each arm will make a difference in how strong you become and the amount of endurance you have to use during the workout. Choosing some of the best wrist weights can be hard, but some of the best options you can go with include.
These are easy to use and designed to handle any workout that you have. Pick from the different weights that you want based on your endurance and have one of the best workouts ever!
There are many different options you can choose when it comes to wrist weights designed to help improve your workouts. However, not all of them are high-quality or made to last. Check out some of the options above and see which ones will help enhance your workouts.
Best Wrist Weights for Walking
FILA Accessories Wrist Weights Set
These two-pound per arm wrist weight set is the perfect addition to any workout plan you have. They secure tightly to your wrist with Velcro and the no-slide design allows them to not slip around as they stay attached to your thumb, even if you are moving around and completing intense cardio. Power up your walks and other cardio workouts while enjoying the durable and soft fabric, making workout more enjoyable each day.
- Comes with a thumb lock design to help keep the weight in place.
- Soft and comfortable to wear.
- 2 pounds on each arm makes it the perfect weight for most people starting out.
- These weights need taken care of. They break easily and the sand will leak quicky without proper care.
While these may not be as durable as some of the other wrist weights out there, these are soft and will give the perfect boost to any workout you choose to do.
Boveker Wrist and Ankle Weights
These weights are made for men, women, and kids making them perfect for anyone who wants to add some resistance training to your workout. You can choose between several different weights, from two pounds a pair up to eight pounds, so you can increase your resistance based on your needs. You can also choose to wear them on your ankles or your wrists, increasing endurance on any part of the body you would like.
- They stay in place and are easy to wear.
- Work as ankle and wrist weights so you can tone the whole body
- Different weight choices to fit your needs.
- It takes some time to adjust them to the right position.
These weights make it easy for anyone to workout. With the easy adjustability, you will find that anyone of any size can wear these to increase their endurance and enjoy a better workout each time.
SPRI Wrist Weights
The SPRI wrist weights are the perfect way to build muscle tone and definition, even during your cardio workouts. You can choose between two and four pound weights to get the exact amount of resistance that you would like. And these provide a secure fit so the weights will stay in place while making them easy to take on and off when you are all done. These are simple and easy to use, making them easy to add to any workout you would like.
- Two choices in weights to use.
- Comfortable and will stay in place without being uncomfortable.
- The hole for the thumb to keep things in place is pretty small for most hands.
- Some customers experienced issues with the sand leaking out over time.
These weights are simple and easy to use. They don’t have a lot of features and you may find that the thumb hole is going to be too small for your hand, but they are easy to secure in place and can help make your workout more efficient.
j./fit Non-Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights
If you are looking for something that is simple and easy to work with, then this is the best option. They are comfortable and non-adjustable so you don’t need to waste time getting them on and off. The neoprene construction will help them last longer while being comfortable. These are designed to fit small and medium hands and wrists. These are just one pound per pair, giving you just a little bit extra resistance while you finish your workout without overdoing it.
- Comfortable and strong so they will last a long time.
- You do not need to adjust them at all so they are easy to put on and off.
- Only one pound per arm to add just a little bit of resistance.
- They will not work well if your wrists are bigger.
If you need a simple pair of wrist weights to help you get your workout done, then these from j/Fit are perfect. They are comfortable and secure to make your workout a little bit better for you.
Henkelion Adjustable Weights for Men, Women, and Children
These weights offer different sizes for each person to use, from 2 to 10 pounds so you can add on the resistance that you want for your workout. These work out perfectly for ankles and wrists, with a comfortable cotton material so you can wear them each day without rubbing or chaffing. These weights are also adjustable so you can choose how big or small you need them for your own body. They are designed to be tough, making them the perfect option no matter what type of workout you plan to do.
- Lots of weights to choose from. You can have a whole collection and enjoy how much resistance you get.
- Easy to adjust for everyone who wants to use them in the family.
- Durable and comfortable for all your workouts.
- Some customers complained about the smell of these when they first received the weights.