If you do grilling a lot, you should consider getting a natural gas grill. It’s probably one of the must-have kitchen tools for most people. These top freestanding grills use a natural gas source. So you want a grill that has features to help your food taste delicious? You can cook anything you want to make of the meat. A built-in gas grill is a nice addition to your outdoor.
A List of Top 5 Best Natural Gas Outdoor Grills in 2020
Weber 7470001 Summit S-670 6-Burner Natural Gas Grill
With tuck-away rotisserie motor, this burner features a stainless steel enclosed cart with chrome plated cast aluminum handles.
This grill exceeds most people’s expectation. It has a massive grilling surface that heats evenly. Also, it is easy to start all the burners and the lighted knobs and grill lights on the handle are a real plus. However, every grill has its pros and cons. It takes some time to light all six burners and turn them off. Ideally, it’s for smoking meat.
- Comes with side burner, sear burner, and smoker burner with stainless-steel smoker box
- Includes enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors, 6 tool holders and cookbook included
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 60,000
Napoleon BIPRO665RBNSS-3 Burner
Big and beautiful, the built-in Prestige Pro 665 Natural gas grill with infrared rear burner comes with seven burners of grilling Bliss. What’s included? The rotisserie kit is a set of forks, spit rod, and motor. The BBQ will need the appropriate gas line to connect to the stub. Essentially, it’s one of the best natural gas grills for outdoor kitchens.
- 5 Stainless Steel main burners that produce 68, 000 BTU-per-hour input
- Stainless Steel sear plates
- With the built in smoker tray included in the Bipro665 Model,
- JETFIRE ignition system
Mont Alpi 805 Black Stainless Steel Island
Natural gas and propane ready, this is one of high-efficiency burners a lot of people dream of. Our favorite feature is the blue LED lights on each control knob. What’s else? Very sturdy, it’s really easy to install and use. What you will need is a natural gas hose to connect to get started using the grill.
- Black Stainless Steel
- White granite surfaces
- Ceramic infra red rear and side burners
- All 304 stainless steel compartments
Blaze Built-In Grill with Lights (BLZ-4LTE2-NG)
More affordable than other natural gas grills, the Blaze Built-In Grill also makes it on our list of recommendations. This heavy duty 304 stainless steel build is a durable appliance. The integrated interior grill lights essential as it illuminates the grill surface for day or night grilling. The grill is high quality and the lights provide really great visibility. The grates work really well and the removable separators really do a great job when cooking multiple foods at different heat levels.
- Built-in natural gas grill
- Cast stainless steel burners provide 14,000 BTU each; rear infrared burner rated for 10,000 BTU
- Flame stabilizers
Lion 32-Inch Natural Gas Grill L75000
Some great deals to get are a free smoker box, a grill head canvas cover, a rotisserie kit, a griddle and a griddle remover. Using high quality materials, the Lion 32-Inch National Gas Grill is a must have for your outdoor grilling.
- Made with 304-16 gauge commercial grade stainless steel and 830 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Lion Eco Friendly Refrigerator uses R-600a as a refrigerant which has a potential warming effect of only 3 as well as causing no ozone depletion
- Comes with smoker box, grill head canvas cover, rotisserie kit, griddle and griddle remover
- Door and Drawer Combo with Towel Rack features All dual lined 16 gauge 304 brushed stainless steel
Good to Know
By now you’ve got some ideas about the best outdoor grill for your outdoor or backyard. If you have limited outdoor space, but you the ultimate choice, you have to consider getting one of the top best natural gas outdoor grills into your home sweet home. For most people, it’s just straight away to install an outdoor kitchen the right way with this feature-heavy, built-in grill that has 530 square inches of cooking space. The only thing you should know is that these grills need natural gas be plumbed to your deck or patio area.