Earlier, people used to rub the sides spontaneously over rocks or watered slab so to make it sharp again. With rolling of time, the kitchen crockery got a new mate; a brand new electric knife sharpener. A top rated electric sharpener makes dull blades very sharp again. For convenience in choosing the best electric sharpeners for shun knives, this list above will give you a detailed outline of the analysis and ranking we made.
Top 10 Best Electric Knife Sharpeners for Shun Knives in 2020
1. Presto 08810 Professional Electric Knife Sharpener
To make sharpening of your knife in safer way, Presto’s Professional electric knife sharper is the best option in the market. It has a classy design and the mouth for sharpening the knife is well protected. The dashing outlook is sure to add some enhancement to your kitchen class. The effectiveness of the sharpener lies in its 3-staged sharpening system that ensures proper sharpening with complete shine.
- Weighs only 9 pounds
- Runs on least power of 120V and 60Hz only
2. Linkyo Electric Sharpener
The Linkyo is an awesome knife sharpening equipment, whose first sight impression will surely make you crave for it. It has properly engineered two-staged sharpening system that would conventionally give a cutting-edged outcome. It has numerous benefits like, it’s easy portability, easy to clean, and it is laced with a smart auto stop while the things go out of control.
- The weight of this machine is just 2.7 pounds
- A long 1 year warranty too
3. Presto 08800 Eversharp Electric Knife Sharpener
Its presto again! Now it’s beyond doubt that presto is no way going to let other products run prior to it. Anyway this model of presto is handy and crafted with a sexy design. It’s loaded with 2-staged sharpening system that is created with an automated precision controlling blade to set the knife head at accurate angle, for sharpening.
- It’s around 3 pound
- Awesome load stabilizer
4. Sunrise Pro Electric Knife Sharpener
A completely unique design among the prevalent knife sharpeners in the market, this sharpener is an US patented device. Yes! It means you get full cash back in case it doesn’t work. Its capable of multi-various sharpening of any types of knifes by the aid of its diamond precision. It takes as low as just 1 min to make any of your knives shining like new one. Its versatility and efficiency has already made it famous.
- Durable and convenient
- Ergonomic safety handle
- Easy and simple to use
- Too small for all types of knives
5. Work Sharp Electric Knife Sharpener
It’s a premium working machine, which is ideal for any place from domestic kitchens to multinational kitchens. The abrasive belts accommodate sharpening of any type of knifes precisely whenever placed in any angle between 15 degrees and 30 degrees. The most adorable part for this machine seems to be the all in one mechanism for sharpening even your machetes!
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Great for the price
- Not best for short blades
6. Chef’sChoice 120 Diamond Hone EdgeSelect Professional Electric Knife Sharpener
Undeniably, EdgeCraft is a reputable company in the industry for decades. This electric sharpener is well built and backed by a limited 3-year warranty. Ideally, it’s a great choice for use in restaurant and home kitchen for its lightning fast and professional.
- With precision angle control
- Ruggedly built and backed by a limited 3-year warranty
7. MinoSharp 440/BR Ceramic Wheel Water Sharpener Plus
Here’s one of the recommended universal ceramic water sharpeners in this list. This little sharpener will quickly and easily get your knife about 90% sharper (although not 100% as original).
- Two sharpening wheels
- Universal sharpener for all brands of knives
- Fast and easy to use
- No written instructions in English (only Japanese)
- Not recommended for short knives
8. Waring KS80 Knife Sharpener, Black and Brushed Stainless
The Cuisinart Waring KS80 knife sharpener should be in most kitchens. It’s well built. And it does a superb job on knives and scissors.
- 2 grinding wheels
- Magnetized, removable drawer
- Easy to use
- Not so cheap
9. Furi Rachael Ray TechEdge Pro Knife Sharpening Systemby Rachael Ray
Comes with a wire safety guard and snap-shut carrying case, the Furi Rachael Ray TechEdge is one of the recommendations for its price.
- 3-step manual system
- Ergonomic and finger-safe handle design
- Comes with tools for reshaping, coarse honing, and fine honing
- Not easy to use properly (attaching the rotating handle to the base)
10. Chefman Electric Knife Sharpener
Even for most unskilled users, you’ll still be able to achieve the desired sharpening result. After all, that’s what a top rated electric shunned and dulled knife sharpener is all about.
- Quick and easy 2 step sharpening system
- Diamond coated sharpening blade
- Automatic blade positioning
Good to Know
In the market, there are numerous, kitchen appliances manufacturing companies. And it’s really difficult to decide, for which one we should go for. There is an area to put the knife end into, and after you switch on the machine, it will sharpen your knife without any hassle. Knives are undoubtedly the most important tool in a kitchen. It’s fun to have a sharp knife, cutting fruits and vegetables just like butter. But equally irritating will be the time when it suddenly gets blunt or you continue to rub without having cut any of the vegetables. Instead, you found it ran over your fingers oozing out blood. Certainly, you will never want that. And that is why; kitchen accessory tools get morphed to improvise and that you need the top rated electric knife sharpener.