Last updated on February 19, 2019
If you love your woodwork or a big fan of do-it-yourself things, you may have looked online for the best mini table saw once or twice.
The results of that search will yield a ton of different products, and it would be next to impossible to find the perfect mini table saw for you.
Luckily, you have us and we’ll help you in getting a top rated small table saws so you can finish your perfect project.
- A List of Top 10 Best Mini Electric Table Saws in 2019
- 1. TruePower 01-0821 Mini Electric Table Saw (4-inch)
- 2. Woodworking Bench Saw
- 3. Raitool Mini Table Saw PCB Acrylic Cutting Machine
- 4. DeWalt DW745 10-inch Compact Saw
- 5. Proxxon 37070
- 6. SKL 3540 7-inch Saw
- 7. Microlux Mini Saw
- 8. WORX WX572L BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
- 9. Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini electric Table Saw
- 10. Hobby Crafts 4500RPM w/ 2 blades Mini Table Saw
- Good to Know
A List of Top 10 Best Mini Electric Table Saws in 2019
1. TruePower 01-0821 Mini Electric Table Saw (4-inch)
We like the precision that it brings to the table. The quality of the blade that comes along is also remarkable. The actual saw in its entirety is also easy to install.
- Automatic guard return
- Dual handle for steady control
- Best value for the money
2. Woodworking Bench Saw
It’s a good product because of the size of the blade that comes with it at 8” you could expect that it cuts deep; and it does with a maximum cutting depth of 43mm.
- Aluminum alloy panel design
- Anti-slip and shock-absorbing when working
- Compact size and easy to carry
3. Raitool Mini Table Saw PCB Acrylic Cutting Machine
This saw from Raitool boasts of a saw blade diameter of 100mm, a pretty big saw if you ask us. It can cut to a depth of 5/8”, definitely one of the best in the market today.
- Maximum cutting thickness: 15mm
4. DeWalt DW745 10-inch Compact Saw
The best part of this mini table saw is the strong and sturdy 10-inch compact saw. Cutting and voltage is really good and it’s one of those products that gets the job done with fuss.
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance
- 24-tooth carbide blade
- Portable design
5. Proxxon 37070
The perfect product for model build and toy manufacturers. Great for cutting metals, plexiglass, reinforced sheets and of course wood.
- Stable construction
6. SKL 3540 7-inch Saw
The best feature that made it for this product is the blade cooling reservoir which minimizes wear and tear for the saw blade.
Perfectly cuts wood and stone or masonry.
- Best for model building, picture framing, doll houses, birdhouses
7. Microlux Mini Saw
It’s a bit pricey compared to other products in this list but it’s the best one for its scale.
Some of the best features include easy pivoting action and adjustable vacuum port attachments. It’s also designed to rip-cut narrow strips from sheet stock.
8. WORX WX572L BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
One of the cheapest on this list this can easily cut metal and wood as well as aluminum and plastic. It features an adjustable Miter Gauge and a safety switch.
This safety switch has gained a lot of positive comments too from various consumers because it’s just a handy addition to the product.
It’s also something that future models of mini table saws need to add in their designs.
9. Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini electric Table Saw
Some of the unique features for the product include super improved blade guard that works well in our hands, a new wobble-free blade design to cut precisely and keep you safe.
The pack also features two blades you can choose from.
10. Hobby Crafts 4500RPM w/ 2 blades Mini Table Saw
It garnered a lot of good reviews because of the size, the interesting price point and the cute table.
You also get two table saws with one being a Diamond Cutter blade.
- Measures 7-1/2” by 5-1/2 x 6-1/2”
Good to Know
That’s our list. Hopefully we’ve been a big help when it comes to deciding the best mini table saw for you.
If you’re planning on building a particular model building and using pine, cherry and chestnut wood, then you should have the best electronic table saw.
A micro-saws will perform a good job on model-sized sheet lumber and plastic. It’s the best tool for ripping and crosscutting thin plywood, plastics and vinyl.
So all you need is getting the right tool for the job. And the list above is my recommendations based on many factors to make it easier for you to choose which one is the best.